WERMA AB protects your privacy and strives for a high level of data protection for the personal data processed at Werma. Below please find our policy how Werma works with data protection. As customer, supplier or partner you shall always feel secure regarding our processing of your personal data. Please always feel free to contact us with any questions.
Werma AB, organization number 556700-7389
Data protection officer: Marcus Bergsjö, CEO, marcus,email@example.com, mobile +46 70 318 73 73
It is your right to contact us whenever wanting information about yourself, requesting corrections, transfer, process restrictions, objections or deletion of your data in our system.
Please do not hesitate to contact our administrator Katarina Gåsste, firstname.lastname@example.org, mobile +46 70 269 96 68.
Information collected and stored
The information stored by Werma are: company name, name of contact person, address, phone/mobile number and e-mail address, all in order to be able to invoice correctly, but also to keep a good and close relationship with our customers and suppliers.
For further information on cookies and how they work and how to disable cookies, please see www.allaboutcookies.org.
We may store and process some of your personal data in our systems when connected to activities and digital communication in order to provide service and products demanded or agreed upon.
How will Werma use the information?
All information collected or saved by Werma will only be used for the following reasons:
- To improve the usability of our system
- To send relevant marketing material – you can at any time renounce this communication without affecting other service from our company
- Werma will never sell, reuse or share your personal information outside its own organization without your consent.
- There is a “legitimate interest” in Werma to hold and process certain personal information to the abovementioned extent, but you are in your full right regarding information concerning your person:
- To be informed
Werma is of the opinion that this privacy notice fulfils our duty to inform you how Werma processes your personal data.
- To have the right of access to your personal data
- The right to rectification. You are in your full right to check your personal data registered by us and you can also request incorrect data to be changed.
Individual social security numbers
Handling contact information
Storing time of personal data
We use IT systems to protect the confidentiality, integrity and access to personal data. We have taken special security measures to protect your personal data against illegal or unauthorized processing e g antivirus protection, firewalls and access rights management.
If you have complaint about our processing your personal data, you have the right to lodge your complaint with the supervisory authority: Integritetsskyddsmyndigheten www.imy.se